WordWiser Ink occasionally receives more requests for work than we can handle during a certain time period. We seek to build our network of reliable professionals and develop reciprocal, mutually beneficial relationships.
If you are a skilled editor (or proofreader) and you need occasional work, contact us.
When hiring editors and/or writers, we typically look for:
- Verifiable freelance or professional editing/proofreading experience
- A degree in English or other writing-intensive or research-based discipline
- Expertise in various documentation styles, such as CMOS and AP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Exceptional communication skills / ability to maintain open lines of communication
- Positive, professional attitude
If you do not have extensive editing experience, you may take one of our quizzes.
To apply, send us your résumé and a cover letter that outlines your specialties to HR [at] wordwiserink.com. You may also include letters of recommendation.