Your website is your most powerful communication and branding tool. Most marketing efforts are designed to drive potential customers, clients or readers to your website, so it must represent you or your company and brand in a way that reflects quality and boosts credibility. It can’t do that if it’s riddled with typos, grammatical, spelling and other errors.
What We’ll Do
- Check content for accuracy and errors
- Edit content for proper grammar and punctuation
- Edit content for clarity and readability
- Proofread, edit and review content for quality, value and uniqueness
- Upload articles to your CMS
- Review content to ensure effective SEO keyword density
- Check functionality of hyperlinks
- Adobe EM
- Oracle SQL
- Visual Basic
Formats We Work With
- Content management systems
- Web page copy
- Landing pages
- Funnel system copy
- Forms and databases
- Application dialogue windows
- Pop-up boxes
- Online help systems
- Wikis…and more
Website Project Management
Why hire WordWiser Ink to edit or proofread your website copy or content?
I’ve been editing and hand-coding websites since HTML 2.0 in 1997. I’m fluent in the most popular markup and programming languages and well-versed in WordPress and other content management systems (CMS).
This means I can edit or proofread your website content in its final form within your source code or CMS without breaking it. It also means you don’t have to go through the trouble of exporting it to a Word or text file before submitting it to me. I can either send the edited web pages back to you in their original format to upload or I can edit on your host server or CMS. With me as your editor, you have both time-saving options to choose from.
– Tia Ross
choose wordwiser ink
Don't leave errors to chance. Make the wise choice and contact us today for a free estimate.