Attention to detail is essential when it comes to writing copy. There’s nothing more embarrassing (or costly) than getting a document printed or giving a presentation only to find that it’s littered with spelling mistakes, poor grammar and rogue punctuation.
Proofreading generally occurs after material has been edited and approved, just before printing, publishing, broadcasting or distribution. WordWiser Ink’s proofreaders work on a hard copy or PDF of the finished product, making only minor changes that do not impact the overall aesthetic.
Our proofreading service involves scrutinizing the text line by line with attention to:
- Spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, paragraph numbering and hyphenation
- Removal of repeated words, phrases or paragraphs
- Correction of any corrupted characters, sometimes created by copying or converting from one software program to another
- Consistent styling of fonts, headings, colors, etc.
- Consistent typesetting elements, such as leading, kerning, line breaks, paragraph indentations, margins and line spacing
- Placement of and captions for photographs and graphics
- Corresponding contents and page numbers
- Juxtaposition of text and images on the same page
What We Proofread
- Manuscripts & Galleys
- Website Copy
- Digital Media
- Promotional Materials
- Business Documents
- Legal Documents
- Public Relations Materials
- Media Kits
- Press Releases
- Fact Sheets
- Market Research Surveys
- and more
choose wordwiser ink
Don't leave errors to chance. Make the wise choice and contact us today for a free estimate.